[Wine] Re: Running Modern Warfare 2 on Ubuntu 11.04 Natty.

sepoto wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 30 13:21:16 CDT 2011

I spent quite a few hours installing the proprietary drivers for my 310m from NVIDIA's website. They are working now. I have sound now. As before I can view the main menu of the game but when I go to enter a match the system craps out with a dialog box. I am unable to get to the dialog box to read what it is saying. My wine version is 1.3 beta on Ubuntu 11.04. Has anyone experienced the same issue with MW2? I feel like I must be really close to cracking this case. I have over twelve hours invested in this configuration.