[Wine] Re: WINE + TrackManiaNations4Ever on OsX 10.7 (Lion)

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 31 16:47:09 CDT 2011

testifix wrote:

> doh123 wrote:
> >

> > You do not need to tell Terminal those commands... you should be able to do...
> >

> > Code:
> > do shell script "cd $HOME/.wine/drive_c/Programme/TmNationsForever; wine TmForeverLauncher.exe"
> >

> Just tested it, didnt work: "Command not Found". Altered as follows, however, it works (without opening a terminal window):
>

> Code:
> do shell script "cd $HOME/.wine/drive_c/Programme/TmNationsForever; /opt/local/bin/wine TmForeverLauncher.exe"

yeah... depends how your default path is set up... thats a better way to do it to make sure there are no problems.

I have a AppleScript in the Mac OS X FAQ that you can use with normal Script Editor to make custom app launchers for normal Wine usage.

http://wiki.winehq.org/MacOSX/FAQs#head-f1c814a8ca500350af40d817fc3b7ffc87fd3911