[Wine] Paltalk problems

uk_bloke wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 31 21:40:14 CDT 2011

I wonder if any of you people could help me getting Paltalk running in Ubuntu 11.04.
I have searched these forums and tried most of the thing others have tried, but it still won't work.

I have been in rooms before with different build, but it crashes withing minutes and blames wine.
The problem with the latest build....I can log in....but when I search for a room nothing happens....then I get the "check your connection message etc" and it closes.

I am fairly new to Linux, but I'm loving it and would really like to find a fix for this problem.
I have installed additional fonts via winetricks and even IE7...even RICHED20.DLL but still no joy.

Any of you guys got any ideas...or can you get in?