[Wine] PES2012 recently stopped working

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 08:28:35 CST 2011

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 5:48 AM, mmdiego <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Yes, excellent!
> After doing the regression test, I found the patch that was causing the error. I submitted the bug and was instantly replied marking it as a duplicate of the bugs you mention above.
> It can be solved applying this patch to version 1.3.32:
> http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2011-November/108548.html

Some patches are not approved because they cause problems with other
programs and some patches need more work because they do not match the
style of the existing code.

In the meantime, you can add this patch to the base Wine source code
and you can build Wine with it.

Hopefully, this patch can be corrected and it will be applied to Wine-1.3.34.

James