[Wine] gamegaurd orean.vxd and error

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 21:47:12 CST 2011

On 11/29/11 11:56 PM, jcc123452 wrote:
> hello i'm trying to run AVA on my mac with wine with the application playonmac which uses wine but as i read it is not possible to make gamegaurd run on wine, except if i change some files can anyone help me ??
> and i'm trying to run reactor to but i don' have the correct configuration but if it works byu steam it will be ok.

The Wine Wiki has a page on which Copy and Game Protection schemes that
work with Wine and those that do not.

http://wiki.winehq.org/CopyProtection

GameGuard definitely WILL not work with Wine and probably never will,
that is unless the producers of the package build in Wine check
functionality.

James