[Wine] Can I Install a scanner in wine

Emegra wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 6 16:05:24 CST 2011

Hello everyone
I'm am a new convert to Linux using Mint 12, I am trying to make a complete break from windows, I have just installed Wine in order to use a couple of programs i can't find Linux alternatives for and was wondering if it possible to install a scanner in Wine, I have a Xerox 4800 flatbed scanner which has no Linux driver available and is the only piece of hardware i can't get to run in Linux, I have the Windows installation disk which includes scanning software, any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

Graeme