[Wine] Re: switch to windows to Linux

nishad.amit1986 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Dec 9 01:08:03 CST 2011

Hello oiaohm,

I really very thankful to you for your replay. I checked many link in this file which you sent to me. Sir I need a VPN code in C,C++ programming language. and when I try to build they all work on the Linux. There I am blocked sir. I am downloaded the code from "www.openvpn.se" . Its binary file is working perfectly with my server. Now I have to implement this code in our application so I need to run this code.
Please help me.
Is there any other option available.

Once again thank you for your reply sir.[/b]