[Wine] Re: How to switch workspaces from WoW? Tried virtual desktop.

dusf wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Dec 12 11:29:22 CST 2011

When I run it in windowed mode without being maximized and right click the titlebar and select fullscreen everything works properly, but I would like this to be automatic.

Using gDevilspie with a rule to fullscreen the WoW window, and with windowed mode activated but maximized checked in WoW's internal options I can now run it full screen and switch workspaces without it following me but there is a slight graphics corruption down the bottom of the screen showing my the bottom of my irssi client running terminal on the workspace I moved from.

Please see screenshot.

Please also note I am testing the game on on a private server until I can confirm the game will run as it used to a few months ago before re-activating my official subscription at a cost.

Any ideas?

[Image: http://oi39.tinypic.com/t81yk6.jpg ]