[Wine] Re: How to switch workspaces from WoW? Tried virtual desktop.

dusf wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 13 05:41:44 CST 2011

vitamin wrote:
> This is too old, upgrade.

Done, 1.3.15 now.

dusf wrote:
> I have emulated a virtual desktop of size 1280x1024

To clarify I have been from the beginning, 1280x1024 being the size of my display and whenever I alt+tab+left/right cursor to another workspace the game follows me.

vitamin wrote:
> However keep in mind even inside virtual desktop Wine might still grab your mouse. It's a know bug.

When you say grab my mouse do you mean grab it so it would follow me to another workspace, or are you just talking about when I try to alt+tab+cursor out, fail, and can no longer click back in the wine window?

Is it better for me to have 'Allow DirectX Apps to stop the mouse leaving the window' on or off?

Problem still ongoing with 1.3.15.