[Wine] wine source code, Bug6971, suse 12.1,kde

Lord_Valarian wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Dec 19 14:47:34 CST 2011

Hello all...

If should be for another message board, tell me.

http://wiki.winehq.org/Bug6971

I'v tried wine 1.3.34, wine 1.3.34_rawinput2, and wine1.3.35. They all have the same bad mouse behavior in Empire Earth I.

The effect is this(about for x or y):
12" mouse movement-> 1" on screen

Wine changes absolute movement to relative. So, changing the scaling should be the solution in the "mouse.c" wine source code. I'v done programing, but it will take me some time to figure out how it works. The patch code changes specific things related to ABS vs REL mouse positioning. So, it will help to look at it.

I can't see what values the mouse makes. So, I need to print values. Also, adding a registry entry "mouse sensitivity" to make it flexible for any game. I couldn't find anything in wine.

Can someone help?