[Wine] Re: Thoughts on a possible solution to get the Sims 2 running.

relik1989 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Dec 19 17:09:31 CST 2011

OK well I tried 3D Analyze with no luck, of course I don't now allot about it either. I'll keep trying different things in My free time to see if I can come up with something. Unfortunately My enthusiasm for getting this game working doesn't seem to be shard by many other people here. I'm Subscribed to this thread so If anyone does happen upon this thread I will be sure to check it out, even if its further down the road. Lastly, of course if I do manage to get the game to run I will come back and post a full write up.