[Wine] Re: Get configuration flags

jorl17 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Dec 19 21:34:30 CST 2011

Football Manager 2012 crashes, with something related to Berkelium.dll. Berkelium provides offscreen browser rendering via chromium. I can't even get a trace (just like a bug reported on the Demo page)

I read on the AppDB that people were managing to get the app running in Ubuntu. Then I realized (googled) that other people were also managing to get it to run, even though some of us were stuck with this error. After many attempts at many things, I just thought: "hey, let me grab Slackware's package and hack it in here. I was jumping around at 3AM, just about 35 minutes ago, as it worked.

I really think that it is probably related to something that the compiler is doing. These flags don't seem to matter that much, though I can go fetch the libraries anyway. It's also strange, because all other apps run perfectly with Wine. Also, I see this in two similar machines (32-bit and 64-bit, both running Gentoo). My next step will probably be installing Wine from Gentoo's repositories (hence, compiled by the same compiler) and see if that works.

Cheers,

Jorl17