[Wine] Re: unusual text/mour/menu behaviours

john_lee wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 20 10:12:43 CST 2011

Hello,
Thanks for your suggestions.
I updated wine to 1.3.35 but I still experience the strange window behaviour for context menus and text fields.  Originally I thought it was only for FirstClass mail, but other windows applications also behave the same way (including MSOffice and the WINE configuration application).

I tried wine under gnome 3 to test to see if changing the window manager would alter the behaviour - and wine works fine under gnome 3.  I would rather use unity for now...So my question - where would I log this as a bug?  Is this a Wine problem or a Ubuntu Unity problem?

Thanks