[Wine] Problems Downloading Wine for Ubuntu

Momof9Blessings wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 20 17:19:11 CST 2011

Hi

When I try to download wine....

Following the steps on the install page...

When I get here... To get the most recent Wine 1.3 beta, click this link to install the wine1.3 package.

"Launch Application" opens up and I do not know where I am suppose to go from here....

I also tried following the Alternative Command Line Instructions for Installing Wine:

and when I got to this point... You can now install Wine by typing 'sudo apt-get install wine1.3'.   It kept saying to insert boot CD (but would not do anything with it)

Help???