[Wine] Re: Putty X11 problem

wittig wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 21 11:33:55 CST 2011

I know - it sounds really stupid to use winscp having native ssh terminal. The problem is following - I need to make a tunneling connection - to connect to user1 at server1.com via user2 at server2.com (both passwords protected). If I first do "ssh -X user2 at server2.com" and then "ssh -X user at server2.com" I do have the connection - can transfer files, etc., but X11 does not work.

In windows winscp+Putty could do it very easily. But what would be the way to do it via Linux terminal?