[Wine] Re: Can I play any Win7 game on Linux?

teemumilto wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Dec 22 01:44:57 CST 2011

Understood. DRM means Digital Rights Management.

And a good closing point about the DX9 on Wine. Most forums are full of subjective opinions about hardcore gaming on Linux, but that was critical. But I thought Wine was OpenGL and is compatable to directx in general? Wine has never been a directx9 operating system. Semantics aside, if the comparable graphics level and compatability on Wine is DX9, and Steam's Sanctum with DX10 won't work, then it is too much to ask. I have to wait for the holidays and buy a fucking Win7. Clonezilla didn't work on my EEE PC either.