[Wine] XRender_AlphaBlend Unable to AlphaBlend without Xrender

annacegu wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Dec 23 06:04:10 CST 2011

I am getting the following error using the macports version of wine 1.2.3:

Code:
fixme:xrender:XRender_AlphaBlend Unable to AlphaBlend without Xrender

The macports developer said that xrender is already listed as a dependency, so I was wondering why this is not being picked up by wine?

Also, there are other issues with the display of certain components in the windows program I'm trying to run, as per the attachments through the link.
https://trac.macports.org/ticket/32640