[Wine] Re: WINE on AMD cpu

James13M wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Dec 23 06:58:40 CST 2011

I have loaded and am running WINE now. The initial program running under WINE had a minor problem, one of the keyboard commands did not function, but the mouse equivalent command did work when I enabled it. Other than that, it is working fine so far. I am going to try another program later today. The next program has a proprietary driver and I do not know if that will work under WINE, but I will load the driver and program according to the instructions provided and see.

Thank you for your assistance.