[Wine] Re: EMEditor 11.02

jstressman wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Dec 26 11:57:12 CST 2011

Is that with or without using the native usp10.dll? Without I assume.

I ended up getting EmEditor working by copying that DLL directly into the application folder. Trying to add it into WINE as a whole just ended up in WINE config crashing any time I tried to do anything.

Then I ran into a problem getting Japanese fonts to work and just gave up on the whole mess, since that was the main reason I was trying to get it working in the first place. :(

But thank you for the update. :) At least I know in case I feel like tackling it again.