[Wine] Install Error Message

zdb49 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 28 02:25:12 CST 2011

I am attempting to install a program, but I've gotten this error message that also appeared when I tried to install through CrossOver:

______

Preparing to Install

Setup is preparing to install [Program Name] on your computer.

    An error occurred while installing the dependencies. Please restart the computer and run the setup again or install the following dependencies manually:

.NET Framework 4.0 Client

Setup cannot continue. Please click Cancel to exit.

______

Any idea of what I need to do or what's wrong?

Thanks for any help!