[Wine] Re: Playing new Star Wars MMO on MacOS 10.6

sd_fuller wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 28 15:54:54 CST 2011

Thanks again!  It seems that there is not ANY really good solution at the moment.  I see people having issues with bootcamp as well.  The ones that can get on are having laggy or slow frame rates.  A few have suggested that having more ram (like 8 gigs or more) will help performance.  I have the max for my system which is 4, so not sure if even Wine will work (once the bug is tracked down and fixed).

Thanks to all for your responses and I will keep watching the bug tracker thread to see if/when a solution is found.  Too bad they did not just make a Mac OS version like blizzard did for WoW.

Scott