[Wine] Re: LTSpice IV Won't Launch from the Wine Menu

motsteve wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Dec 31 05:42:37 CST 2011

Yes I did, I pasted the whole command into the menu item and got the same "File not found".  I then pasted back the original command into the menu command window just to go back so as not to compound errors.

After I looked at both the desktop config command and the menu command, it is obvious that I need to fill in these holes in my Linux knowledge.  I'm self taught using man pages and Google.  Not efficient, but it beats being ignorant.  [Wink]