[Wine] Re: Problems with DC Universe Online

eddie wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 1 12:03:24 CST 2011

I tried again on a new prefix, and got the launcher working.

I have installed wine-gecko-1.2.0-beta1, ie68 (with winetricks-alpha) and flash. Now the Launcher works, although graphical corruption still occurs; the flash-object is moved a bit to the left, and I can't access the Options menu.

After installing d3dx9, vcrun2005 and vcrun2008, I tried to start the game. I navigated to 'Unreal3/Binaries/Win32' and try to see if the game would start by doing 'wine ./dcgame.exe'. Unfortunately, I did not work for me. Damn you ATI, with your bad shader support :( I got loads of

Code:

fixme:d3d_shader:print_glsl_info_log Error received from GLSL shader #1:
fixme:d3d_shader:print_glsl_info_log     Vertex shader(s) linked, fragment shader(s) linked.
*snap*
err:d3d:state_pscale >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GL_INVALID_VALUE (0x501) from glPointSize(...); @ ../../../winegit/dlls/wined3d/state.c / 1579