[Wine] Re: multiple wine versions

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Feb 4 22:12:00 CST 2011

aldouxhuxley wrote:
> #! /bin/bash
> WINEPREFIX=/home/weebz/.wine/wineprefix/WoW /home/weebz/.wine/WineVersions/1.2.1/bin/wine /home/weebz/.wine/wineprefix/WoW/drive_c/Program\ Files/World\ of\ Warcraft/Wow.exe -opengl

This will work. You can replace your home directory with $HOME:

Code:
#!/bin/bash
export WINEPREFIX=$HOME/.wine/wineprefix/WoW
$HOME/.wine/WineVersions/1.2.1/bin/wine $WINEPREFIX/drive_c/Program\ Files/World\ of\ Warcraft/Wow.exe -opengl

Directories are a bit deep too, but whatever works for you.

aldouxhuxley wrote:
> Oh and for some reason Steam is giving me a major headache with any version of wine.. >.< so lame

See other threads about Steam, specifically disabling community in-game.