[Wine] Re: http://wine.budgetdedicated.com/apt does a 404 error

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Feb 5 12:26:00 CST 2011

Ubuntu packages were moved to ppa a long time ago. I don't know where you saw that link, but it is NOT present on http://www.winehq.org/download/deb and has not been since the change. As for other sites, we have no control over their content, but if you find one that is still using that outdated link I recommend you let their webmaster know.