[Wine] Re: ActiveComputerName vs ComputerName

Mox wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 8 02:18:48 CST 2011

vitamin wrote:

> Mox wrote:
> > Can I set ActiveComputerName different than ComputerName?
>
> Not really. ActiveComputerName is a volatile key (isn't saved to disk). And is being set from ComputerName on every Wine start.
>
> You can reset ActiveComputerName to anything, but that will last until all Wine processes exit.

I knew it =(
OK, but how to run a program from a domain account?

I have an installer (setup.exe), which must be run from a domain account. This is Microsoft Dynamics AX Client.
I found this http://www.axaptapedia.com/Dynamics_Ax_4.0_installation#Setup_on_a_computer_which_does_not_belong_to_any_domain
but it isn`t works under wine =(
Any ideas?