[Wine] ASA Prepware

Unforgiver wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 8 21:00:10 CST 2011

Hello all,

First and foremost I'm fairly new to Linux (ubuntu 10.10 to be specific) and I'm having issues getting the application functional in Wine.  I've tried going through the documentation, copying the DLL files to the system32 folder, tried different OS emulation and it still does the exact same thing.  I launch the program, sits on a window that says "opening prepware.exe", and then closes.  No error message or anything helpful.

I can't find anything in the AppDB on this program and I'm not sure what else I can try.  Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance  :D