[Wine] WoW: Error loging in...

Prezioso wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Feb 10 05:23:13 CST 2011

Hi, I've recently installed WoW on my linuxbox (archlinux) i'm able to update but not able to connect in WoW, it's like it's not even trying to search for my Login/passwd.
It just gives me an error:

Code:

There was an error loging in. Please try again later. If problem presists, please contact Technical Support af: eu.blizzard.com/support/index.xml?gameid=11&rootCategoryId=2100

but that link refers to an empty site ?

I've followed the guide here on this site, the install works perfectly, also the update part, but not loggin in to my account in wow :S

My wow account works in windows, so its not that - its like its blocked, but how and by what?