[Wine] [1.3.13]-Valve's STEAM Games Do Not Work...

Jesse Palser SLNTHERO at AOL.com
Thu Feb 10 12:50:13 CST 2011

[1.3.13]-Valve's STEAM Games Do Not Work...

Hi,

I've mentioned this several times already
and did not receive a response.
(either it will be fixed or some work-around)

I can't play many games when using Valve's STEAM client
under current Wine 1.3.13 32bit using Ubuntu 10.10 64bit.

If I run Wine full screen and run a game from STEAM
I can't get the keyboard working (have to turn off computer).

If I run Wine in an emulated virtual desktop
the mouse escapes the game's window
which makes playing any First Person Shooter impossible.

I can't be the only person who has this problem.
Can it be researched and fixed or is there some known work-around.
I prefer to run the games in an emulated virtual desktop.

Thanks!

Jesse