[Wine] Re: [1.3.13]-Valve's STEAM Games Do Not Work...

DaVince wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Feb 11 09:33:43 CST 2011

> The game I am trying to play is: "Deus Ex: Invisible War"

Oh. Well, you said Valve's Steam games so I assumed you meant Valve's games, not Ion Storm's. So is there no windowed option for this game, either?

> The game only supports a maximum resolution of 1280x1024
> while my monitor's resolution is 1680x1050.

Try lowering your screen resolution. Are you sure your screen or graphics card don't support 1280x1024? Mine do, and my monitor has a native resolution of 1680x1050 too...