[Wine] [1.3.13]-Valve's STEAM Games Do Not Work...

Jesse Palser SLNTHERO at AOL.com
Fri Feb 11 10:12:16 CST 2011

On 02/11/2011 10:33 AM, DaVince wrote:
>> The game I am trying to play is: "Deus Ex: Invisible War"
> Oh. Well, you said Valve's Steam games so I assumed you meant Valve's games, not Ion Storm's. So is there no windowed option for this game, either?
>

>> The game only supports a maximum resolution of 1280x1024
>> while my monitor's resolution is 1680x1050.
> Try lowering your screen resolution. Are you sure your screen or graphics card don't support 1280x1024? Mine do, and my monitor has a native resolution of 1680x1050 too...

Hi,

I can't run STEAM games full screen because the keyboard does not work
and I have to press the power button to turn off computer.

Any other ideas?

"Allow DirectX apps to stop the mouse leaving their window"
does not seem to be working.
Can this option be fixed in the next release of Wine?

Thanks!

Jesse