[Wine] [rfc] dsound: decrease sound latency

Maarten Lankhorst m.b.lankhorst at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 03:43:57 CST 2011

  Hi all,

Please test this and let me know if it's causing any problems in sound
playback, preferably with media applications and games, any feedback
would be appreciated. The patch won't fix existing problems, it should
just decrease the audio lag. As such I would prefer only to receive
feedback on issues INTRODUCED or FIXED by this patch.

If it's causing issues, I want to know:
1. Whether pulseaudio is running, and pulseaudio --version
2. What distribution you're using
3. (If you know it) the version of alsa's libraries, packages libasound2
and libasound2-plugins in debian/ubuntu

Cheers,
Maarten