[Wine] Re: AutoGK issue on OS X

sharkus wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Feb 13 19:24:08 CST 2011

Me again,
I wanted to report back. I read the entry on the appDB and grabbed the following DLL's:
mfc42.dll
msvfw32.dll
riched20.dll

They were taken from a legitimate version of XP I have installed.

I copied them into the AutoGK folder, the VDubMod folder (sub-folder of AutoGK folder) and into the Windows/System32/ folder, replacing any existing versions therein.

I also went into the wine configuration, and then Libraries and added an override for those three DLL's, set to native only.

After this I was able to successfully transcode the file with AutoGK :)

Once again thanks for the help and pointing me where I should have looked in the first place.