[Wine] Forward-Compatibility with Ubuntu 11.04 (10.10 Netbook) plus

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Mon Feb 14 09:18:49 CST 2011

On 02/13/2011 04:12 PM, ATMarsden wrote:
> I hope that Wine can solve these issues... and that any other issues are noted... before the release of Natty in Apr-11.

I hope this doesn't sound rude because I do not mean it that way, I'm
honestly asking - wouldn't this be something for Ubuntu to fix, not
Wine? Wine works fine, it seems to be UI changes Ubuntu has made that
cause the problem so they would need to either fix that in Unity or make
a custom build of Wine available in their repositories that ties into
their UI. Wouldn't changes to Wine to accomidate Ubuntu's layout
potentially mess things up for every non-Unity distro?