[Wine] Re: Warcraft 3 Connecting to Battle.net

shaolin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Feb 14 22:11:41 CST 2011

Hey everyone,
  Just wanted to post an update regarding the issue with connecting to Warcraft 3 / Dota Mod games via Battle.net.

He have taken everyone's advice and have decided to upgrade to the development 1.3.x version of wine which includes the AcceptEx patch on both my friend's and I computer.

We have tested 1.3.x by attempting to connect to a hosted game by either one of us and are happy to report that the issue is now resolved.

Thanks everyone for all your help and advice, its greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!