[Wine] Re: Stick on installation: winecfg not found

Wiso wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Feb 16 17:16:50 CST 2011

[quote="ryan woodsmall"]

> http://wineskin.doh123.com
> http://winebottler.kronenberg.org
>
> As usual, none of these are supported directly by the Wine project, so any problem reports need to go directly to the developers. -r

Great!!! Wine runs with winebottler and I am a huge step further. Without your (plural) hints impossible.

So for me stay to get wine-1.3.13 instead 1.2 running and to find all the components Quicken 2011/12 need (with 1.2 and an 14 month old hint from Michael Dobmeier it sticks during "compilation" - he got the same result).

Once again, thank you so much for your nice push into the Wine world.

Kind regards

Heike

P.S. That should not sound final - further help and ideas are always appreciated ;->