[Wine] Re: Wine registry format question

jhansonxi wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Feb 17 11:57:03 CST 2011

Thanks!  That's what I wanted to know.

I'm doing some automation of Wine application cloning between users and need to fix the registry, including merging in other reg files.  This needs to be done before wineserver is started else I end up with a mess as it wants to create missing user profile directories, etc.  Since regedit starts wineserver I can't use it.

If they're just timestamps, then from what doh123 says it is probably safe to remove them from the merged regs and let wineserver add new ones.