[Wine] EADM.exe works.. nearly

stib wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Feb 18 03:49:18 CST 2011

I'm trying to install Spore with the Electronic Arts Download Manager.  After installing flash and some other library as per the apdb it seemed to be working fine - until after it decrypted the downloaded file. When I clicked the unpack button it kept telling me that there was no disk space. In the EADM preferences I've set the download and installer folders to a drive with an order of magnitude more space than I need.

Then the EADM wanted to upgrade itself. I clicked yes (I had no choice) and again, after downloading it stopped working. The log of this part is here (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13833997/winelog.txt).

Any help will be greatly appreciated by my kids who are pestering me to install it.[/url]