[Wine] bthprops.cpl Missing + Wrong Architecture Error...

IdoSC wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Feb 19 06:33:41 CST 2011

Hello. I'm trying to use Dolphin Emulator (32bit, revision 7120) with Wine so I could use it's Direct3D capabilities (hence why I don't use the Linux port). I have two problems doing so:

1. I'm using Ubuntu 64bit, with Wine 1.3.13. Even though Dolphin is 32bit, I'm getting the error:
Code:
"Trying to load PE image for unsupported architecture (AMD-64)"

2. I get 2 more errors, one of them is about bthprops.cpl:
Code:
err:module:import_dll Loading library bthprops.cpl (which is needed by L"C:\\Dolphhhin\\Dolphin.exe") failed (error c000007b).
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\Dolphhhin\\Dolphin.exe" failed, status c0000135

Will you please help me? Thanks in advance.