[Wine] Re: Can't get wine to run any programs: included error message.

kpwall wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Feb 19 17:20:40 CST 2011

Thanks.

If I knew how to open it the way you say I need to I would be doing so.

Can you tell me how I am supossed to: "load it with Wine" as you put it. The only place i can find to load anything is in the wine menu under
applications and i guess that loads an archive or something.

I have never used wine or linux before, don't know code, and I am unable to find any user manual that helps with this topic.

Again thanks for any and all HELP