[Wine] Re: phase-6 program crashes with ubuntu 10.10 and wine 1.3.12

Vangelis wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Feb 19 18:45:21 CST 2011

Anyone want to comment here? I get the same thing on a netbook with N450 processor and Intel graphics. When running Guild Wars I only get 1 fps!!! Yet I have run glgears and amoeba which run fine on my machine so OpenGL is installed and runs fine. It seems that wine isn't able to use OpenGL properly for some reason. Just guessing but it would be great if someone could point me in the right direction. I'm sure this is an easy fix - configuration or something simple.