[Wine] Re: Are logfiles generated for for wine sessions?

cappy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Feb 20 09:49:03 CST 2011

[quote="dimesio"]
cappy wrote:

> Running the program is when I first saw error messages from wine.

If the program is working, don't worry about any messages in the console. If it's not working, what is the problem?

If wine is generating error messages in the console, that tells me the apis the program is calling may not be returning the right results, causing the program to not behave correctly. This may eventually lead to the crashing program crashing.