[Wine] Re: Is Wine64 usable yet?

sniveri wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Feb 21 11:15:51 CST 2011

James McKenzie wrote:
> Looks like a rouge AMD engineer.  At least this code may make it into
> the Catalyst series of drivers. As to the person asking that they be put
> on the Ubuntu ppa, not going to happen.  Have you tried building a
> custom build of Wine with them and does it make video better or worse?

I did install those packages because I got complains about missing libs when building wow64 - wine setup from latest sources pulled from wine-git. After installing those OpenCL-debs there were no warnings about missing libs.

I did not notice anything changed on wine-usage as there is not much to test, Firefox 64 actually runs pretty well and graphics with it seems to be correct. Do not know if this answers your question. Have to test what happens when some application is installed in 32-bit side..