[Wine] SSE2 - Wine issue or not?

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 22 09:40:11 CST 2011

cloudnine233 <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
>Sent: Feb 22, 2011 8:32 AM
>To: wine-users at winehq.org
>Subject: [Wine]  Re: SSE2 - Wine issue or not?
>

>dimesio wrote:
>>
>> cloudnine233 wrote:
>> > I am also using CrossOver 10.0
>> >

>> Crossover is not supported here; ask on their forum. This forum is for plain Wine.
>

>Sorry  - didn't mean to offend.
It is not offensive, CodeWeavers provides support to CrossOver as they use code that is not a part of the Wine project.

>CrossOver is the obvious sibling of Wine (even this forum is hosted by CodeWeavers) - and if I could get Wine to access
>the SSE2 then I would use WINE.  I am totally agnostic to the emulator - I just need it to work.

Then tell us what happens when you use Wine.  There is a FAQ with helpful hints at http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ.  Look at the running a program from the terminal and how to get a log file links.  Please do NOT post lengthy logging files here, use a service like pastebin.com or the pastebin at Ubuntu (if you are using this distribution) to put them at and then post the URL to the log file here.

If you still require assistance with CrossOver, please visit the CrossOver site and file a report there.  You might get asked the same questions from the CodeWeavers support people.

James McKenzie