[Wine] Newbie help

fanlynne wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 22 20:49:02 CST 2011

Hey there,
I am not new to World of Warcraft but this is the first time I will be playing in ages and I have forgot how it works. When I say "it" I mean downloading ect.
Right, I own two that should install Vanilla but I have lost, but I don't own any expansions. My little three year old brother has took disc two out of the box and hidden it so I cannot install the game again. I asked a friend who played the game and he told me I had to download the Expansion Packs off the internet + Vanilla. But I don't know where to start!!
Here's a few notes:
1. I still own the box with the authentication key inside
2. I forgot my Battle.net email and password
3. I own two guest pass keys but I dunno what to do with them