[Wine] Newbie help

jordan triplesquarednine at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 21:21:47 CST 2011

hi fanlynne,

> Hey there,
> I am not new to World of Warcraft but this is the first time I will be playing in ages and I have >forgot how it works. When I say "it" I mean downloading ect.
> Right, I own two that should install Vanilla but I have lost, but I don't own any expansions. My >little three year old brother has took disc two out of the box and hidden it so I cannot install the >game again. I asked a friend who played the game and he told me I had to download the >Expansion Packs off the internet + Vanilla. But I don't know where to start!!
> Here's a few notes:
> 1. I still own the box with the authentication key inside
> 2. I forgot my Battle.net email and password
> 3. I own two guest pass keys but I dunno what to do with them

your questions have absolutely nothing to do with Wine.

maybe you should go and ask in a WoW forum instead. typically, people
write on this list with "wine-specific problems"... for example, they
may get some error message when starting an application, that is known
to work under Wine. or Maybe they are having an issue actually
installing an application iteslf.

your questions are WoW specific.

jordan