[Wine] Re: World in Conflict wont start, read all guides, still no luck

MatthewX wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Feb 23 21:58:31 CST 2011

Thanks for the reply, but that was more of a statement than anything else. I can see why you would think the card is the issue, but the guide here on wine hq says you are likely to get an error message even after the fixes. I think there is something other than graphics that is causing the issue. I've looked through the replies on the world in conflict page here, and nowhere are the words "nvidia", "intel", or "graphics chip" mentioned. I'm inclined to think that something isn't loading correctly, but I don't know what it might be. I'm no expert.