[Wine] WINE limitation?

Sónia Liléo sonia.lileo at o2.se
Thu Feb 24 05:34:19 CST 2011

Hi!

I have a exe file that uses a standard FORTRAN open statement to access an input file.

This exe file is run under WINE in a LINUX machine.

When I run this exe file 2 times or more simultaneously on the same machine, the open statement fails and the input file can't be open.

Is there any limitation of WINE that may lead to this failure?

I get the following fixme message when running the exe file,

fixme:msvcrt:MSVCRT__sopen : pmode 0x01ed ignored

May this fact pmode 0x01ed ignored be the reason of the failure described above?

Thanks in advance for any help!
Sónia