[Wine] iphlpapi dll not found

sportfreak2020 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Feb 24 15:54:04 CST 2011

hello everyone .. first time posting in wine forums .. such a large community u guys have .. congratulations ...

coming to my question:

i m running a windows program called metatrader .. it runs perfectly allright .. but when i load this certain program on that software, the console outputs this error :

> err:module:import_dll Library IPHLPAPI.DLL (which is needed by L"Z:\\home\\****\\.wine\\.......\\ea.dll") not found

i have triple checked the sys32 directory for this file, added it manually in the location of the exe file, ran wincfg and set an overrride for this DLL for native ( tried it with other options as well, still dint work), pretty much everything google threw at me ..

if anyone can put in their expertise in solving this issue, it would be greatly appreciated ..

let me know if you need any further info .

Oh, almost forgot, here are my specs..

wine version - 1.3.12
O.S. - FC 13