[Wine] Call for translators

Martin Gregorie martin at gregorie.org
Fri Feb 25 11:56:13 CST 2011

On Fri, 2011-02-25 at 11:14 +0100, Frédéric Delanoy wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 08:34, leeyn <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> > I can than convert them to rc-files. Be aware that 1.2 is imminent (hopefully next week) but we can of course use translators after that as well...
>
> FWIW 1.2 has been released 8 months ago, which I would not consider imminent...

The message you replied to looks remarkably like a spammer to me
because:

- it was received via from www-data, which I assume is the code-weavers
  web forum, and is the source of at least 90% of the spam on this
  mailing list

- the sig is advertising clothing while the body text is probably
  a recycled posting lifted from the wine users forum

- the URL in the sig is hosted in China and is probably a scammer
  or fraudster because:

  - the reverse DNS resolves to 'static.reverse.lstn.net', not the
    posted domain. IMO this is a deliberate attempt to fool mail
    servers into thinking this is a legit domain.

  - all domain owner contacts use a hotmail address, a known
    spam and phishing source

Martin